Our Norrøna Spotify Playlists are on repeat. If you’re more in the mood for a podcast here are some suggestions from us:
- The Stokecast. About the day-to-day lives of the world’s top adventure enthusiasts and what they do to fuel their pursuits.
- Reply All. A nerdy, interesting and funny podcast about the big Internet.
- The Jeselnik and Rosenthal Vanity Project. A bit of dark humor and nonsense is always nice.
- The Dirtbag Diaries. The OG of outdoor adventure podcasts.
- A sucker for true crimes? Check out Serial.
- The Shrink Next Door. An equally fascinating and crazy story about a therapist who takes his role too far.
- She Explores. Stories about the women of the outdoors presented by Gale Straub.
- The Alarmist. Informative, interesting, and fun!
On our screens
Apart from our YouTube channel, these are some of our favorite streams, shows, movies, and documentaries.
- The Painter and the Thief. A captivating story about a rather unlikely friendship.
- The Last Dance. A mini documentary giving an excellent portrait of one of basketball’s most iconic athletes.
- Soul. Disney Pixar at its best.
- The Fifty series. A project to ski 50 classic lines chronicled in a book.
- The Outsider. Not for the easily scared.
- Supervention I and II. Spectacular footage with top-notch skiing, nature and personalities.
- The Bureau. Political thriller at its best.
- McMillions. A mini-doc about the McDonald’s Monopoly scam in the 90s.
In our shelves
Our go-to source of inspiration is the Norrøna blog, but if you are looking for some book recommendations these are some of our favorites:
- ‘Pelsjegerliv’ by Helge Ingstad.
- ‘Originals’ by Adam Grant.
- ‘American Gods’ by Neil Gaiman
- ‘The Jack Reacher ‘series by Lee Child.
- ‘Barbarian Days – A Surfing Life’ by William Finnegan
- ‘The Climb – Tragic Ambitions on Everest’ by Anatoli Boukreev
- ‘The Stranger in the Woods’ Michael Finkel.
- ‘The Bucket List’ Kath Staters
- ‘The Thursday Murder Club’ by Richard Osman